Space Graphic Tees

You'll Love Our Space Graphic T-Shirts

Show the world that space nerds can look fly with a Space Graphic Tees from Space Curios. Our artists have created incredible space & astronomy graphic designs, which will have you looking sharp & expressing your love of the cosmos. Our designs aer 100% original and not sold in stores - you'll only find these here! Check out the latest designs, or jump to our most popular tees - Curiosity is the Essence of Our Existence & A Moon Never Sleeps. Or find another shirt from our growing selection of original designs!


Are these original designs?

90% of our designs were made by our team of graphic designers. The other 10% are designs we license from other artists.

Why are the color options limited?

We choose colors based on what will look good with the design and what is popular among our customers. For those reasons, most shirts are available in 3-4 colors.

What is the quality of these shirts?

We only sell high-quality shirts. We print on Bella+Canvas 3001 shirts, which has an amazing reputation for being the best shirts available today. These shirts have a little stretch to them, which makes them very comfortable and fit very well.

How do these shirts fit?

Our shirts are true to size, so if you usually wear an XL, our XL will fit properly.

Since our shirts have a slight stretch, ordering a slightly smaller size will fit but be a little looser. Order smaller sizes only if you prefer form-fitting shirts.

How long is shipping for graphic tees?

Typical shipping times are between 7-10 days, unless otherwise specified. The includes the time to process your order, print your shirt, and ship to you.

International shipping times will vary, but please expect between 10-21 days.

What is your return & refund policy?

Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy. If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for a refund or item exchange within 30 days of receiving it. See our returns & refund policy for more information.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter to recieve news, promotions, and annoucements.